Description du poste
Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance and Accounting? If growth and development are important to you, then it’s the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant will be:
- Managing all accounting daily operations
- Preparing payment and authorization files
- Assistance with the preparation of the month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensuring control over financial transactions
- Supporting administration department
- Additional administrative duties as necessary
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French and a fluent level of English
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of working experience in a similar position on the french market
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, SAGE, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have an interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Home office possibility 2-3 days per week
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center based in Sant Cugat Del Valles specialised in dental products and services. They are offering a large range of prostheses and orthodontics, unique protocols, and advanced training on new dental products.
Start date: Immediate
Want to enhance your journey with us? APPLY NOW!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politics, race, religion, or sexual orientation***